Things To Consider
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING
- Does the contractor offer
references, you can check?
- Ask to see a portfolio
- What material will be used? Ask
to see a sample.
- Does the contractor have
- What kind of warranty do they
provide? Is it a written warranty?
- Is there any possibility of
(taxes, hard digs, etc.)
- How many rails are they using?
How are they installed?
- What grade of pickets will they
- What thickness are the pickets
- Why should you use steel posts?
SHOULD YOU BUY FROM BUZZ COUNTY WIDE FENCE?
- All our wood fences have THREE
rails for added strength and to prevent pickets from warping.
- We recommend galvanized steel
post that will eliminate warped post.
- We recommend and show you the
pickets we use. Top quality thick (not the little thin cheap pickets
most companies use.
- All post are set in concrete a
minimum of 18 inches deep.
- We use only Cedar and Cypress
pickets. (We do not use any treated pine pickets.)
- *Every job is supervised by your
- One-year warranty on workmanship.
- We offer references, and show
you our portfolio.
A Note From
writing to commend you for the excellent job that Jim Smith did on
behalf of your company. Not only did his crew build a beautiful,
first-rate fence in a timely manner, but he also monitored their
progress closely making certain it was a quality production.
... We will certainly recommend your company in the future".
L. Gariepy, Sr.
Canyon Lake, Tx.
- Welded using mig welders to
- Use of premium primers to
- Top quality paint with uv
- Recommend using powder coat
finishes for longer protection.
- Pinned post for added stability.
- Custom styles and designs
- Up to Ten years warranty on some
- References from satisfied
- Large portfolio